8 oz lotions Infused with 300mg pure CBD extract | 2 oz lotions Infused with 75mg pure CBD extractOur lotion is available in our three signature scents:
Balance – A warm blend of vanilla, black pepper & cardamomRelax - A soothing blend of lavender, lime & ylang ylangTranscend - A spirited blend of amber, vetiver & ginger
You know the sensation of weathered skin? When you look at your legs and see little cracks on your shins? When there is a powder of flaky dead skin covering your arms? When working with your hands becomes agonizing? When having your partner touch your body makes your skin even more irritated?
We’ve been there.
This is dry skin hell.
We believe that in order to escape this dermatological desert, you must nourish your skin on a deep level with nutrient rich oils and potent botanicals.
Your skin is the largest organ of your body and taking care of it is essential.
When your skin is dry, you need a genuine solution, and we created it.
We’ve done our research and have years of experience working with these oils and botanicals to provide you with the best of the best.
Our signature Dragontree lotions have essential fats that alleviate dryness; restorative emollients that relieve irritation and reduce the signs of aging; protective plant and bee ingredients that intensely rejuvenate the skin; and soothing herb extracts that help with irritation and discomfort.
Some of our ingredients are just too good to not explain further. So here are a few:
Tamanu Oil -This rich skin-nourishing oil comes from a tropical nut and it soothes and enriches dry and aging skin.
Rose Hip Seed Oil - This skin-restorative comes from the seeds of rose fruits grown in Chile. We love it because it soaks into the skin easily, and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. It’s a wonderful hydrator, and it penetrates dry and aged skin immediately.
Reishi Mushroom - This legendary mushroom is commonly used internally to support optimal immune funtion, but it has recently shown benefit in nourishing and restoring healthy skin.
Acai Berry -This small purple fruit is extremely rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, making it a favorite for aging skin that has been exposed to the elements. It is also soothes and nourishes dry, irritated skin.
As you can see, we take our ingredients seriously.
We also take what’s NOT in our products seriously. All of our ingredients have been specifically evaluated against the Environmental Working Group’s risk scale, and only those with virtually no potential health risks were chosen.
- NO parabens
- NO toxic preservatives
- NO petroleum products
- NO artificial fragrances and colors
- NO aluminum compounds
- NO cocamide DEA
Why? Because we love you and 60% of what you put on your skin absorbs into your body – let’s make it good stuff.
- Our 99.9% pure CBD formula
- CBD isolated from hemp
- Zero THC - no mood altering effect and legal in all 50 states
- Our CBD products contain all natural ingredients in addition to bringing you the natural benefits of Cannabidiol from hemp
- A full 300 milligrams of CBD per bottle!
- Purified Water, Organic Aloe Leaf, Organic Sunflower Oil, Glyceryl Stearate (vegetable derived), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Octyl Palmitate (from palm oil), Organic Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Stearate, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Essential Oils, Wildcrafted Bee Propolis, Wildcrafted Reishi Mushroom, Acai Fruit, Tamanu Nut Oil, Organic Borage Oil, Organic Flax Seed Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Rose Hip Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Organic Arnica Montana, Organic Lavender, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Grapeseed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Sodium Carbomer (emulsifier), Phenoxyethanol (nontoxic preservative), Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin (nontoxic preservative), CBD isolate from Hemp
• No THC or Less than .3% THC
• The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.