Infused with 150mg pure CBD extract
Poor sleep can have a surprisingly huge impact on the quality of your waking life. And people who sleep well often just don’t understand.
When we’ve underslept, we may feel anxious, depressed, irritable, and confused the next day. Our aches and pains are more achy and painful because we haven’t been replenished. We might not make the best choices for our health – especially if there are pastries and coffee around. We have less buffer for stressors of all kinds, so they affect us more than they would if we were well-rested. And it all gets compounded over time.
Insomnia can become a difficult cycle to break, partly because the things we do to stay awake after a poor night of sleep – especially caffeine and drawing on our own stress hormones – tend to interfere with our ability to sleep. After a day of feeling exhausted, it might seem ridiculous that you can’t fall asleep again!
We’re not going to pretend that any dietary supplement or drug is a one-size-fits-all fix for chronic insomnia. Many people need to do some investigation and make some lifestyle changes, too. In the meantime, we advise doing whatever it takes to get some sleep. We know that many of our clients are wary of pharmaceutical sleep aids because they can be habit forming or have unsettling side effects. That’s why Dr. Peter Borten formulated our Sleep Support Tincture.*
Sleep Support was crafted as a whole-system supportive formula, to help reset the nervous system. It is not specifically sedating – which means you can take it throughout the day (it works best this way) so that by nighttime, your body is ready for sleep. It promotes deeper, more restful sleep and makes falling asleep and staying asleep easier.*
Taken throughout the day, our sleep formula reduces the tendency for the nervous system to become aroused by stress, which translates to not just better sleep, but a more calm waking life. Some users with chronic insomnia have found that after taking the formula for several weeks or months, they can gradually discontinue it and continue sleeping well.*
Dr. Borten has spent 20 years caring for patients with insomnia and has worked as a consultant to corporations on strategies for managing insomnia. This potent tincture is a sophisticated blend of herbs chosen specifically for their effectiveness and their synergistic actions.*
The focus of the formula is to provide calming, nourishing support without being habit forming.
Here are four of the 17 precisely chosen ingredients:
Corydalis: This herb is famous in Traditional Chinese Medicine for both relieving pain and inducing sleep, thus it’s especially good when insomnia is accompanied by aches and pains.*
Reishi mushroom: This legendary fungus is known as an adaptogen – it improves our ability to adapt to stress of all kinds while simultaneously relaxing the nervous system. Thus, it’s useful for helping us to manage the stressors that contribute to sleeplessness and the stress of sleeplessness itself.*
Poria mushroom heart: This herb is used to “calm the spirit” in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is commonly used for insomnia, especially when there is also digestive upset.*
Mother of Pearl: While not technically an “herb,” this natural mineral source is rich in calcium and has a long history of use in Asian medicine as a calming agent for the nervous system, especially when there is a restless or jittery feeling in the limbs.*
NOW, based on the remarkable experiences of our clients with CBD, we’ve added cannabidiol - a remarkable compound from the hemp plant! Numerous studies suggest it may help alleviate anxiousness and promote a state of calm.*
- 99.9% pure CBD isolate from hemp
- Zero THC - no mood altering effect and legal in all 50 states
- All natural ingredients plus the natural benefits of Cannabidiol from hemp
- A full 150 milligrams of CBD per bottle!
It’s easy to use – just take 30 to 60 drops in water or directly in the mouth, 2 to 3 times a day or as needed. It works best when consumed on an ongoing basis.* 30 drops provides approximately 5 milligrams of CBD.
Our mission is to support you in whole-life wellness, so we suggest you also try some of the following self-care measures to support healthy sleep:
- Do 20 minutes of vigorous exercise a day.
- Spend time in nature on a regular basis, especially with your bare feet in contact with the ground.
- Expose yourself to daylight or a full spectrum light during the morning hours. Avoid light in the “cool” or blue range starting in the evening. This includes reducing exposure to screens.
- Make sure your bedroom is cool and dark. Don’t turn on a light if you need to use the bathroom in the night.
- Avoid caffeine after noon. Some sensitive individuals do best with avoiding caffeine altogether.
- Observe a winding down period for at least 30 minutes before bed, when lights are dimmed, sounds are lowered, movements are slowed, and screens are turned off.
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money. Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
- Mother Of Pearl, Zizyphus seed, Corydalis root, Polygonum multiﬂorum vine, Ganoderma mushroom (reishi), Poria sclerotium, Red Date fruit, Lily bulb, Bamboo shavings, Amber, Rehmannia root, Chamomile flower, Acorus root, Pinellia root, Licorice root, Bupleurum root. Grain Alcohol 50%, Glycerin 50%. CBD isolate from Hemp. Herb Herb:menstruum::1:3
• No THC or Less than .3% THC
• The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.