Infused with 300mg pure CBD extract
Don’t suffer any longer.
We believe that topical plant extracts are more effective and also safer for your body. When you take an aspirin or other painkiller, it affects your whole body. It doesn’t have the intelligence to know where to go, so it goes everywhere - sometimes with harmful side effects. When you address a tight muscle or sore knee directly, you’re able to focus the relief to where you need it, producing faster, more targeted results.
Dr. Peter Borten developed Muscle Melt liniment through years of research and utilizing external herbs with hundreds of patients in his practice. Beginning with a degree in plant science and a doctorate in traditional East Asian medicine, Peter studied systems of healing with plants from around the world. He later had the opportunity to learn secret martial arts formulas which had been passed down for generations from master to student. He also worked extensively with pain experts from Chinese hospitals.
The formula was perfected over ten years of using the liniment in The Dragontree’s most popular massage – the Muscle Melt Massage. Over 10,000 clients have used Muscle Melt for relief of their muscles and joints. We decided to make it available to the public so that you can experience freedom from your soreness and aches.
Muscle melt is a potent combination of herbs and essential oils that produce an immediate sense of ease and support long term healing. These plants have traditionally been utilized to reduce inflammation, release spasms, alleviates soreness, stop swelling, and increase circulation.
Here are a few of the 37 precisely chosen ingredients:Lobelia – This herb has long been used by Native Americans and herbalists as an anti-spasmodic to alleviate muscle spasms.Frankincense – This resin has an extensive history of use in the treatment of muscle and joint pain. Recent studies have shown it contains several potent anti-inflammatory compounds.Rhubarb root – Used for centuries as a digestive herb, new research shows this root has strong anti-inflammatory properties.Notopterygium – This herb has been utilized for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine for the treatment of aches and pains throughout the body. It is especially valued for discomfort in the upper back, neck, shoulders and arms.Drynaria – This root is called Gu Sui Bu in Chinese, which means “mender of shattered bones.” It has long been used in Chinese Medicine to treat fractures, bruises, and sprains.
Now, based on the remarkable experiences of our clients with topical CBD, we’ve added cannabidiol, a remarkable compound from the hemp plant! Research indicates CBD has anti-inflammatory effects. It has been utilized successfully in studies for muscle, joint, and nerve pain.
Each ingredient in Muscle Melt Liniment is there for a reason. There are no “filler” ingredients, parabens, toxic preservatives, petroleum products, artificial fragrances and colors, aluminum compounds, or cocamide DEA. And we never test on animals.
It’s 100% natural and 100% pure goodness for your muscles and joints.
We know you’ve seen other liniments and creams out there on the market – but most of them are just a bunch of numbing agents. Only ours is a truly sophisticated herbal formula, crafted by an expert in herbs, and designed to help you get back to doing what you love.
Our liniment is made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
You will love Muscle Melt Liniment!
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
- Our 99.9% pure CBD formula
- CBD isolated from hemp
- Zero THC - no mood altering effect
- Our CBD products contain all natural ingredients in addition to bringing you the natural benefits of Cannabidiol from hemp
- A full 300 milligrams of CBD per bottle!
- Liniment Botanical Extracts Of Angelica dahurica, Ligusticum, Red Peony, Rhubarb, Angelica sinensis, Angelica pubescens, Drynaria, Safflower, Myrrh, Black Pepper, Cayenne, Notopterygium, Gentiana macrophylla, Frankincense, Gardenia, Aconite, Arnica, St. John's Wort, Lobelia, Calendula; Essential Oils Of Valerian, Plai, Black Pepper, Wintergreen, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Clove, Chamomile, Helichrysum, Nutmeg, Balsam Fir, Grain Alcohol, CBD isolate from Hemp
• No THC or Less than .3% THC
• The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.