Don't suffer any longer!
We believe that topical relief is more effective and much safer for your body than internal products. When you take an ibuprofen or aspirin, it systematically affects your whole body. It doesn't have the cleverness to know where to go, so it goes everywhere. When you address a spastic muscle or sore knee directly, you’re able to intelligently guide the formula to where you need it, resulting in faster more effective relief.
It’s 100% natural and 100% pure goodness for your muscles and joints.
Dr. Peter Borten developed Muscle Melt Liniment throughout years of working with herbs in his practice. Peter used his background as a botanist, as well as his extensive studies of the herbal medicine systems of cultures worldwide to inform this recipe. He studied countless secret martial arts formulas (which have been passed down for generations from master to student), and he worked extensively with pain experts from Chinese hospitals.
This formula was perfected over 10 years of using the liniment in The Dragontree’s most popular massage – the Muscle Melt Massage. Over 10,000 of our clients have used Muscle Melt for relief of their muscles and joints. So we decided to make it available to the public at large. You can now experience freedom from your aches and soreness.
Muscle Melt Liniment is a combination of potent herbs and essential oils that produce an immediate sense of reprieve; and affect the tissue such that long term comfort can occur. These herbs and oils work together to reduce swelling/redness/hotness, release spasms, alleviate soreness, and increase circulation to the area.
Here are a few of the 37 precisely chosen ingredients:
- Lobelia -This herb has long been used by Native Americans and herbalists as an anti-spasmodic to alleviate muscle spasms.
- Frankincense -This resin has an extensive history of use in the treatment of muscle and joint pain.
- Rhubarb root -Used for centuries as a digestive herb, new research shows this root has strong properties to decrease swelling/redness/hotness.
- Notopterygium - This herb has been utilized for centuries (probably millennia) in Traditional Chinese Medicine for the treatment of aches and pains throughout the body. It is especially valued for discomfort in the upper back, neck, shoulders and arms.
- Drynaria - It’s called Gu Sui Bu in Chinese, which means “mender of shattered bones". It has long been used in Chinese Medicine to treat fractures, bruises, and sprains.
Each ingredient in Muscle Melt Liniment is there for a reason. There are no “filler” ingredients, parabens, toxic preservatives, petroleum products, artificial fragrances/colors, aluminum compounds, or cocamide DEA.
We know you’ve seen other balms and creams on the market – but most of them are just a bunch of numbing agents. Just because you can’t feel that it hurts, doesn’t mean it’s better. Our formula gives immediate relief that lasts and heals.
- Liniment Botanical Extracts Of Angelica dahurica, Ligusticum, Red Peony, Rhubarb, Angelica sinensis, Angelica pubescens, Drynaria, Safflower, Myrrh, Black Pepper, Cayenne, Notopterygium, Gentiana macrophylla, Frankincense, Gardenia, Aconite, Arnica, St. John's Wort, Lobelia, Calendula; Essential Oils Of Valerian, Black Pepper, Wintergreen, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Clove, Chamomile, Helichrysum, Nutmeg, Balsam Fir, and Grain Alcohol.
About the Apothecary
The Dragontree Apothecary is an Inside+Out body care line that is wholesome and effective. Each product has been crafted with high quality ingredients, intelligent formulations, and therapeutic value. Our lines include aromatherapy bath and body, muscle and joint relief, and condition-specific herbal supplement tinctures. We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see thedragontree.com/guarantee for details
• The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.