Infused with 150mg pure CBD extract
In recent years, medical research has shown that chronic inflammation often plays a significant role in many illnesses, including heart disease, some cancers, depression, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, allergies, arthritis, acne, eczema, psoriasis, autoimmune conditions, celiac disease and others.
Inflammation is a vital function of the immune system. It’s an important part of how we recover from injury and infection. But when the inflammatory response doesn’t turn off and persists over a long period of time, it can be damaging to the body and cause serious health problems.
There are several possible reasons for chronic inflammation: stress, poor diet, genetics, smoking, infection, and exposure to toxins, to name a few.
While we feel the best strategy is to find and eliminate the cause, it may also be to our benefit to consume foods, herbs, and nutrients that help reduce inflammation.
Our Inflammation formula was created by Dr. Peter Borten, to counter damaging inflammation in the body.*
This potent herbal formula is a sophisticated blend of Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs that address inflammation from both a traditional perspective and a modern one.*
These plants include many that have long been utilized in these ancient systems for health patterns that are the equivalent of what we would today call “inflammation” (even though they didn’t use that term). They also include herbs that have been demonstrated to possess anti-inflammatory effects in laboratory studies. Altogether, it’s a synergistic blend that cools and calms that inflammatory process.*
Some of these powerful herbs are:
Myrrh & Frankincense: These valuable resins have been treasured for ages for their wonderful fragrances and medicinal properties. Research shows they are effective at reducing inflammation.*
Turmeric: This yellow spice has been shown to contain several compounds with potent anti-inflammatory properties. On its own, these compounds are poorly absorbed. When combined in our formula with another Indian spice, known as pippali, absorption is greatly improved.
Rosemary: A natural source of numerous anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant compounds, rosemary was traditionally used to enhance healthy circulation and open areas of congestion or stagnation.*
Honeysuckle: A valued herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine for alleviating viral and bacterial infections and numerous expressions of inflammation.*
Coptis root: This Chinese herb has long been treasured as an anti-infective agent; modern research shows it contains a compound known as berberine with powerful anti-inflammatory and blood sugar reducing properties.*
NOW, based on the remarkable experiences of our clients with CBD, we’ve added cannabidiol - a remarkable compound from the hemp plant! Numerous studies suggest it may help alleviate anxiousness and promote a state of calm.*
- 99.9% pure CBD isolate from hemp
- Zero THC - no mood altering effect and legal in all 50 states
- All natural ingredients plus the natural benefits of Cannabidiol from hemp
- A full 150 milligrams of CBD per bottle!
It’s easy to use – just take 30 to 60 drops in water or directly in the mouth, 2 to 3 times a day or as needed. It works best when consumed on an ongoing basis.* 30 drops provides approximately 5 milligrams of CBD.
Our mission is to support you in whole-life wellness, so we suggest you also try some of the following self-care measures to reduce chronic inflammation:
- Do 20 minutes of vigorous exercise a day
- Reduce your stress
- Spend time in nature and with loved ones
- Reduce your consumption of deep fried foods, sugar, white flour, processed foods, and any foods you have a sensitivity to
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables (especially green leafy ones), herbs and spices, nuts, and oily fish (salmon and smaller)
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money. Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Scutellaria baicalensis root, Devil's Claw root, Coptis root, Honeysuckle flower, Gentiana macrophylla root, Tumeric, Licorice, Ginger rhizome, Pippali fruit, Frankincense resin, Rosemary leaf, Myrrh resin, Green tea leaf, Holy Basil leaf. Grain Alcohol 50%, Glycerin 50%. CBD isolate from Hemp. Herb Herb:menstruum::1:3