Infused with 150mg pure CBD extract
You never really appreciate the absence of stabbing pain behind your eyes, until you’re lying in your bed wondering why you’ve been cursed this way.
People who don’t get headaches just don’t understand how impossible it is to concentrate on anything but the pain. How irritating the world becomes. How challenging it is to fall asleep. But we get it. Whether it feels throbbing, pounding, sharp, tight, electrical, heavy, or like your head is going to explode, having a headache consumes your experience.
Dragontree’s Headache Relief is designed to help you escape from this misery. This powerful tincture, created by Dr. Peter Borten, includes a wide range of herbs that address pain in all parts of the head – front, sinuses, jaw, eyes, sides, top, and back of the skull.*
While many pharmaceutical painkillers carry some risk of toxicity to the liver or kidneys, or may be irritating to the digestive tract and problematic for people with digestive disorders, our formula is natural and safe while still being effective.*
Dr. Borten formulated with tincture with 20 synergistic herbs to work quickly and effectively. Some of the herbs are:
Ligusticum root: Utilized to improve circulation to the head for the alleviation of all forms of head pain.*
Rosemary: This European herb has a long tradition of use for promoting circulation and treating headaches, and has been equally valued for enhancing mental clarity. A naturally rich source of “head-opening,” compounds such as camphor and borneol, modern research shows that it possesses anti-oxidant properties.*
Vitex berry: A valuable herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine for the treatment of head pain, especially in and around the eyes.*
Kudzu root: This herb is used in Asian medicine to relax the muscles of the neck, which are often implicated in tension headaches – especially with pain at the back of the head.*
Bupleurum root: This herb is used in Chinese Medicine to alleviate emotional tension and physical tightness, especially on the sides of the head, including the temples, ears, and jaw.*
NOW, based on the remarkable experiences of our clients with CBD, we’ve added cannabidiol - a remarkable compound from the hemp plant! Numerous studies suggest it may help alleviate anxiousness and promote a state of calm.*
- 99.9% pure CBD isolate from hemp
- Zero THC - no mood altering effect and legal in all 50 states
- All natural ingredients plus the natural benefits of Cannabidiol from hemp
- A full 150 milligrams of CBD per bottle!
It’s easy to use – just take 30 to 60 drops in water or directly in the mouth, 2 to 3 times a day or as needed. It works best when consumed on an ongoing basis.* 30 drops provides approximately 5 milligrams of CBD.
Our mission is to support you in whole-life wellness, so we suggest you also try some of the following self-care measures to help prevent and alleviate headaches:
- Drink plenty of water. Take the number of pounds you weigh and divide that number in half. Aim for drinking that many ounces of water evenly over the course of each day.
- Do 20 minutes of vigorous exercise a day. Rowing exercises with low to moderate resistance can be helpful.
- Reduce your stress. Try meditation, yoga, tai chi, or qi gong.
- Make sure your sleep situation isn’t hurting your neck. Get a good mattress and the right size pillow for your sleeping position.
- Try rolling on a small firm ball (a lacrosse ball is ideal) under your upper back on the floor. Look for tender spots, especially along the inside edge of the shoulder blades, between the shoulder blades and the spine. Lie on each tender spot for at least 30 seconds, breathing slowly and deeply, then move to the next tender spot, methodically covering your whole upper back.
- Improve the ergonomics of your work station and observe good posture.
- Avoid carrying heavy bags on your shoulder.
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money. Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
- Vitex fruit, Black Cohosh root, Bupleurum root, Kudzu root, Notopterygium root, Scutellaria baicalensis root, Mother Of Pearl, Ligusticum root, Tribulus seed, Safflower flower, Cyathula root, Corydalis root, Angelica sinensis root, Peppermint leaf, White Peony root, Licorice root, Calamus root, Rosemary leaf, Scorpion, Green tea. Grain Alcohol 50%, Glycerin 50%. CBD isolate from Hemp. Herb Herb:menstruum::1:2.5
• No THC or Less than .3% THC
• The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.